Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Usagi <bo...@Prose-n-poetry.com> on 2007/04/17 08:47:36 UTC

disabling spamassassin for one email address

I have one email address which doesn't need spam assassin because it has a
unique way of rejecting all email except ones with a certain format in the
subject area. I am noticing when this mailbox is read thazt there are often
a huge number of emails which are obviously spam. this is using resources on
my computer so I'd like to disable spamassassin for that address. How do I
do this?
Thanks
Usagi

Re: disabling spamassassin for one email address

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:23:42AM +0200, Sietse van Zanen wrote:
> Set the option all_spam_to in local.cf.

Note, that doesn't disable SpamAssassin, it just whitelists the recipient.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"You can start by removing your clothes.

RE: disabling spamassassin for one email address

Posted by Sietse van Zanen <si...@wizdom.nu>.
Set the option all_spam_to in local.cf.

-Sietse