Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo> on 2007/10/01 09:42:53 UTC

Re: Wicket menu with submenu "dialog window"

lizz wrote:

> Has anyone made a menu (with menu items and submenus) in wicket? I would
> like a menu that looks more or less like the Swing JMenu.
>
> I saw a reference to
> http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-extensions-menubar/
> but didn’t find that project.
>
> I need a menu that contains menu items and submenus. The menu items are
> easy to make but I dont know how to make the submenu.

As a way to learn YUI, I've made a wicket YUI menu component. You can
download
and adapt it for your needs (no warranty of any kind).
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12974699/yui-menu.zip yui-menu.zip

Re: Wicket menu with submenu "dialog window"

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
You should really create wicket stuff project for this. Or perhaps it's
something for the minis?