Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2007/07/01 12:26:36 UTC

HttpClient 3.x - source move in progress

Hi folks,

I started moving the source tree. The tree itself is copied,
now I'm trying to catch all references to the SVN location.

On a related matter: is there a Maven target that will only
process the xdocs, without running the regression test as
"site:generate" does?

cheers,
  Roland

Re: HttpClient 3.x - source move in progress

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> It's been a while I touched Maven1. I think there should be an option to
> disable tests. If my memory does not fail me, it should be this
>
> -Dmaven.test.skip=true

Thanks, I'll give it a try. As long as I'm updating the guides,
I can also use target xdocs:jelly-transform. That didn't work
for the downloads page though :-)

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 12:26 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I started moving the source tree. The tree itself is copied,
> now I'm trying to catch all references to the SVN location.
>
> On a related matter: is there a Maven target that will only
> process the xdocs, without running the regression test as
> "site:generate" does?
>
> cheers,
>   Roland

It's been a while I touched Maven1. I think there should be an option to
disable tests. If my memory does not fail me, it should be this

-Dmaven.test.skip=true

Oleg

Re: HttpClient 3.x - source move in progress

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
sebb wrote:
>> Only on people.apache.org. Looks like removals don't
>> propagate to the production site that easily. Suggestions?
>> Re-create the 2.0 directory and leave it empty?
>
> Updates and new files are synched more often than deletes.
>
> I think deletes may be as infrequent as once a day.

Thanks. Yet another thing I learned from this :-)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.

[OT] F1 vs. Sailing (was: HttpClient 3.x - source move in progress)

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.

Roland Weber wrote:
> I'll probably notice after the F1 race.

Pah, you're skipping the America's Cup?! :-)

Re: HttpClient 3.x - source move in progress

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
I've done the unspeakable... I've updated the web site
on people.apache.org from the new source tree. Whatever
screwup I've put in, it will appear when the production
site is synced. I'll probably notice after the F1 race.