Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au> on 2004/02/10 06:29:09 UTC

Patch to let BridgeExtensions report which elements are dynamic

Hi Thomas.

I have a patch here for your consideration that adds a function to the
BridgeExtension interface that returns a true/false if a given element
is dynamic.  This is so that the
BaseScriptingEnvironment.isDynamicDocument method can return true if an
extension element's presence should cause a document to be dynamic.

This is useful for my project, as it would let me not modify
BaseScriptingEnvironment and keep all my code as an extension.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack