Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by SteveKing <st...@gmx.ch> on 2004/07/19 15:48:04 UTC

1.0.6

Hi,

just wanted to kindly ask when the 1.0.6 is going to be released?
I'd like to make another TSVN release and I'm only waiting for the 1.0.6
release to make that happen.
I could make the release linked to 1.0.5, but I really need the fix in
revision 10304 (which is already merged to 1.0.x branch).

Stefan

Re: 1.0.6

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 05:48:04PM +0200, SteveKing wrote:
> just wanted to kindly ask when the 1.0.6 is going to be released?
> I'd like to make another TSVN release and I'm only waiting for the 1.0.6
> release to make that happen.
> I could make the release linked to 1.0.5, but I really need the fix in
> revision 10304 (which is already merged to 1.0.x branch).

It's coming today.  Really I swear.  It's built and in testing now.  On
Friday we ran into an issue where a needed security fix broke
compatability requirements and took some additional time to rework it
and wait for people to vote.

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken