Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 10:23:16 UTC

Re: incorrect dependencies in assembly

I'm just coming back to look at this.  I'm interested to know whether my
question did not make sense or whether no-one has the answer.  Please help
if you can.

Regards, Kelvin.

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 4/11/07, kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just coming back to look at this.  I'm interested to know whether my
> question did not make sense or whether no-one has the answer.  Please help
> if you can.

tracking down unwanted dependencies is usualy done using mvn -X.
I believe the assembly plugin to display information there.

Do you use the latest stable assembly plugin ?