Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Max Stolyarov <MS...@Novarra.com> on 2002/01/22 00:49:45 UTC

Array datatype with SOAP

RE: Array datatype with SOAP

Posted by Andrew Simpson <an...@speechworks.com>.
Attached are both deployment descriptor and example SOAP interactions for
arrays of beans.

Andrew

 Andrew Simpson, SpeechWorks International, Inc.
 695 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, U.S.A.
 Voice: +1 617 428 4444,  Fax: +1 617 757 2211
 andrew.simpson@speechworks.com  http://www.speechworks.com

RE: Array datatype with SOAP