Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jagan Padmanabha Pillai -X (jpadmana - Insight Solutions, Inc. at Cisco)" <jp...@cisco.com> on 2007/01/31 20:33:46 UTC

Maven-antrun-plugin regexp

I am having some issues with maven-antrun-plugin when using <mapper
type="regexp">
The error message says,
No supported regular expression matcher found

I am using JDK1.5, Maven2 and also tried adding lot of dependencies like
ant-apache-regexp, ant-jakarta-regexp, ant-jakarta-oro, ant-nodeps.

But nothing worked. Any idea how to solve this.

Thanks

Re: Maven-antrun-plugin regexp

Posted by Marc Gassmann <ma...@netcetera.ch>.

Jagan Padmanabha Pillai -X (jpadmana - Insight Solutions, Inc. at Cisco)
said the following on 31.01.2007 20:33:

> I am having some issues with maven-antrun-plugin when using <mapper
> type="regexp">
> The error message says,
> No supported regular expression matcher found
>
> I am using JDK1.5, Maven2 and also tried adding lot of dependencies like
> ant-apache-regexp, ant-jakarta-regexp, ant-jakarta-oro, ant-nodeps.
>
> But nothing worked. Any idea how to solve this.
>
> Thanks

hi

try just to add by the section <dependencies>:

          <dependency>
            <groupId>ant</groupId>
            <artifactId>ant-nodeps</artifactId>
            <version>1.6.5</version>
          </dependency>

cheers

Treffen Sie uns an der Jazoon'07: 24. - 28. Juni - http://jazoon.com

Marc Gassmann | marc.gassmann@netcetera.ch
phone +41 (0)44 247 79 84 | fax +41 (0)44 247 70 75
Netcetera AG | 8040 Zürich | Switzerland | http://netcetera.ch