Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Venkat <ve...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/15 00:42:33 UTC

Hi All

Can anyone help me to resolve this....

When i created more contexts in server.xml and added them to uriworkers.properties, but when i use beans, i'm not able to access

to be clear:

i have created a contex  by name tests
path d:/tests
subfolders d:/tests/web-inf/classes
i place my bean classes in web-inf/classes and refer them in my tests/*.jsp files, but tomcat is not reading them

if i place the beans in %tomcat_home%/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes
, it works

how do i tell tomcat to look at my /tests/web-inf/classes/*.class files - I tried physically setting classpath to the bean classes - but does not work

Thank you in advance

Venkat