Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/05/25 05:46:48 UTC

[s2] Can't get to work

I'm trying to get <s:datepicker> to work in AppFuse. I'm using Struts 2.0.6.
When I add the code below to a JSP, I get a 404 (via Firebug) for the
following files:

http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en-us/gregorian.js
http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en/gregorianExtras.js
http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en-us/gregorianExtras.js

Here's the code for my JSP:

<%@ include file="/common/taglibs.jsp"%>

<head>
 <title>My page</title>
    <s:head/>
</head>
      <s:form>
        <s:datetimepicker  name="dddp4" type="date" />
      </s:form>

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: [s2] Can't get to work

Posted by "Shibing.Chen" <xi...@gmail.com>.
Actually, struts2(version 2.0.6) don't support <s:datepicker/>, check
the file struts-tag.tld, instead, you may have a try with
<s:datetimepicker/> , setting the type attribute to date or time (date
is d default). <s:datetimepicker type="date"/> works the same as
<ww:datepicker/> in WebWork.
The problem is, <s:datetimepicker/> cant's work in AppFuse 2.xx but
works well independently. Matt, any ideas?

On 5/26/07, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I added one of those red warning boxes to the datetimepicker to prevent this
> problem. Please remember that the wiki can be edited by anyone who has
> submitted a CLA(http://struts.apache.org/helping.html), or you can leave
> comments on the page (no CLA required). Help is always welcomed :)
>
> regards
> musachy
>
> On 5/26/07, Rick Fisher <fs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just to add to this ... the documentation on the Apache website does not
> > indicate the need to add the AJAX theme for the datetimepicker tag.
> > I had the same problem which required me to do some digging.
> >
> > The website dox aren't always clear, nor always give you everything you
> > need.
> >
> > That's why we have the collective brain-trust on this list.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > APenrose wrote:
> > > Do you not need <s:head theme="ajax"/> .... or am I missing the point...
> > ;-)

> > for
> > >>

> > http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en-us/gregorian.js
> > >>
> > http://localhost:8080/struts/dojo/src/i18n/calendar/nls/en/gregorianExtras.js