Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/05 10:53:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Plugin for SharePoint 2016, RC0

Right, to build you need a dotnet setup with the appropriate SharePoint
dll, which is not something readily found on most Apache development
environments.

But we've now got three +1's and it's been more than 72 hours.  Vote passes!

Karl