Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/07 15:25:04 UTC

BrushedTemplate problem

I recently installed BrushedTemplate on my test machine, but now I am unable
to login. If I remove BrushedTemplate, login functionality is restored.

What I am seeing is this: enter username/password, hit login button;
refreshes login screen.

Also, the 'New Registration' link doesn't work.

I am using FF 3.0, if that matters, but I confirmed the behavior under IE7.

--
Bobman

Re: BrushedTemplate problem

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
BrushedTemplate has been incorporated in the default template of jspwiki.
Allmost all reatures (and more) have been incorporated.
Only BrushedTemplateMetadataEditor and BrushedTemplateTypography have
not yet been ported.

If needed, I'd suggest you a log an improvement request in jira.

dirk

Posted by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Dave Wolf <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: BrushedTemplate problem

Posted by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.