Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2010/02/05 05:27:17 UTC

Getting involved

Hello,

As you can tell, I've started to use Droids. It looks to be a good
framework for the project I am working on. As I find parts of my
specific implementation needs that can be broken out, I'll submit Jira
enhancement issues with patches. I hope that at least some of what I
submit will be useful to others.

Thanks for a useful project.

Richard

Re: Getting involved

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
excellent.

Welcome!

Re: Getting involved

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 2/12/2010 6:43 PM, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On 05/02/2010, at 06:27, Richard Frovarp wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> As you can tell, I've started to use Droids. It looks to be a good framework for the project I am working on. As I find parts of my specific implementation needs that can be broken out, I'll submit Jira enhancement issues with patches. I hope that at least some of what I submit will be useful to others.
>>
>> Thanks for a useful project.
>>
> Thanks for your valuable feedback I sadly have to admit that I am ATM working 80-120 hours per week on customer projects and this cuts my time spending on os quite a lot (same is true for Javier that is working on the same projects as me).
>
> I promise I will look into your tickets a soon I have some spare time.
>
> sorry for not finding early time to reply.
>
> salu2

Thanks for the reply. There will be more tickets coming. :) I also need
to put together unit tests for the changes I've made.

Richard

Re: Getting involved

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.