Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/03/03 22:25:37 UTC

[Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.3 plugman@0.20.2

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

These archives are identical to cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1 with the
exception of the fix for CB-6151.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6115

Both tools have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6115/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-plugman: 0.20.2 (f1b206d02a)
    cordova-cli: 3.4.0-0.1.3 (0f6250fa3d)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to
NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting will go on for a minimum of 24 hours.

I vote +1.

Note that this time, I have not uploaded them to NPM. Want to avoid having
to bump the version number again. Please install them from dist/ or from
the git tag.

Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.3 plugman@0.20.2

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 5

Andrew Grieve
Ian Clelland
Bryan Higgins