Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/01/03 17:07:42 UTC

Recent commits of copyright date

Stefano,

> Updated java sources copyright comment to 2006.

For future reference, we have been advised that the copyright date should only be updated when the file is otherwise changed, and not just when the calendar changes.

Not to worry.  We used to do what you did.  It's just that we've since been told not to do it.  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: Recent commits of copyright date

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
>> Updated java sources copyright comment to 2006.
>
> For future reference, we have been advised that the copyright date should only be updated when the file is otherwise changed, and not just when the calendar changes.
>
> Not to worry.  We used to do what you did.  It's just that we've since been told not to do it.  :-)

Ops, sorry! I probably missed the update on this issue...
Thank you anyway!

Stefano