Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/04/30 10:16:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Hi,

I just fixed two errors in ResourceUtil (SLING-2844 and SLING-2845) which
imho warrant a new release. So here we go

Please vote for the release of API 2.4.2

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-155

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 155 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
> I just fixed two errors in ResourceUtil (SLING-2844 and SLING-2845) which
> imho warrant a new release. So here we go
>
> Please vote for the release of API 2.4.2
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-155

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
The change set following from [1] looks good and all signatures are good
from Nexus.
Ian

1 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12324113

RE: [VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Posted by Jeff Young <je...@adobe.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release API 2.4.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for voting.

The vote passes with three binding +1 votes from Mike Müller, Ian Boston,
and Carsten Ziegeler - and two non-binding votes from Robert Munteanu and
Jeff Young

No other votes have been cast
Regards
Carsten