Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Alexandre Krohn <al...@nl.com.br> on 2007/07/17 15:29:58 UTC

Apache Trinidad and ADF Faces in the same web application

Hi,

I need use Apache Trinidad and ADF Faces in the same web application, while the entire apllication is migrated to Apache Trinidad. I want to know if this is possible, and if yes, how to do.

In the Apache Trinidad FAQ I found: "ADF UIX and Apache Trinidad can be installed in a single web application without conflicts"

I've already tried it, but some resources configurated in web.xml, like the filter mapping and the default render kit seems to conflict, and my pages are not correctly renderized.

Any help would be appreciate.

Alexandre

Re: Apache Trinidad and ADF Faces in the same web application

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I don't believe this is at all possible today - some of the META-INF
entries like faces-bean.properties have the same name,
but different meanings.

-- Adam