Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 23:35:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova.js and lint errors

Since we had cleaned up the lint errors last week I have noticed a few
more sneak in (including ones I have added :( ).

Could we somehow enforce / ensure we have people running the jake
command to check lint before commiting / merging?

Ideally I would like to keep the number of lint errors to 0 to prevent
the massive debt we have incurred so far.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova.js and lint errors

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.
The packager tool should focus on packaging. IMHO

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone6

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.