Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Smith-John <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/09 17:19:42 UTC

CXF and callbacks

Hi,

does CXF support callbacks?
My route begins with
from("cxf:http://localhost:8080/create?wsdlURL=url2wsdl&serviceName={http://testit/}createService&dataFormat=PAYLOAD")
using wsdl first approach.

I'm trying here to get cxf an callbacks to work.
Maybe my wsdl or my soapui ws-a properties are wrong. But before wasting
more time maybe it would be better to ask if camel supports this at all ;)

Re: CXF and callbacks

Posted by Smith-John <mi...@gmail.com>.
I now realized the callback with following route:

from("cxf:http://localhost:8080/create?wsdlURL=url2wsdl&serviceName={http://testit/}createService&dataFormat=PAYLOAD")....to(...)...to("cxf:http://localhost:8088/callback?wsdlURL=url2wsdl&serviceName={http://testit/}callback&dataFormat=PAYLOAD");

My wsdl defines two one way operations ports (one for create and one for the
callback).

Is this implementation the right approach or does this just simulate the
desired behavior?

Re: CXF and callbacks

Posted by Smith-John <mi...@gmail.com>.
How does the cxf async invocation work? Not with callbacks I guess? Can I
test this aysnc invocation with soapui somehow?

I have a java program that offers a web service interface with the camel cxf
component that can be used by bpel processes to
interact with this java program. But after invoking the java program the
bpel process also has other things to do,
so the communication between the bpel process and the java programm should
be async and not blocking.

Re: CXF and callbacks

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
CXF supports the Async Invocation and we just use it in camel-cxf by default.
Now I need to know how your bpel process works. Are you using camel route to do this kind of work ?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: CXF and callbacks

Re: CXF and callbacks

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
What kind of call back?
What do you want to do in this call back?
Can you explain it in more detail please...

Sent from a mobile device