Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Bean Edwards <ed...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/08 10:10:57 UTC

Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort

My java application use log4j(flume appender with AsyncAppender) to log to
remote log server. If log server is down, log4j will try to reconnect a few
times,but then my java application was shutdown.Is there any possible my
java application goes normal with the exception of log4j?

Re: Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort

Posted by Bean Edwards <ed...@gmail.com>.
thx,it's really helps.how you guys use flume log4j appender in production
environment?  Here is my configuration:I use log4j asynAppender to load
flume log4j appender, set blocking false with asynAppender in log4j.xml

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog