Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Nishant Chandra <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/18 12:00:52 UTC

Re: WELCOME to user@tuscany.apache.org

Hi,
I started using Tuscany 2.0 M2 release along with eclipse plugin. I see this
error while running the "Restaurant" example from eclipse (SCA Tools
v2.0.0):
Deploying contentmoderation.composite...
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain
 at
org.eclipse.stp.sca.deployment.mains.TuscanyMain1x.main(TuscanyMain1x.java:32)
I also tried running the "tuscany.bat" file but that also gives the
following error : "goto was unexpected at this time".
Is there some user documentation for 2.0 M2 release? how can I run this
example with/without eclipse?
Please help.

Re: WELCOME to user@tuscany.apache.org

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Tuscany 2.x has removed the org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain class. We now use NodeFactory/Node instead. The STP needs to support 2.x before you use it.

Thanks,
Raymond