Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Dominik Oesterreich <do...@oesterreichnet.de> on 2004/03/24 10:29:07 UTC

Revisions in trunk

Hello,

I try to write a function that returns a list of all Revisionnumbers
which belong to the trunk.

I found a method (svn_fs_youngest_rev) to get the youngest revision
number. Of course, I can start with 0 and count that youngest number,
but than I have a list which contains also the numbers of other
branches.

Thx a lot

Dominik

Re: Revisions in trunk

Posted by Edmund Horner <ch...@chrysophylax.cjb.net>.
Dominik Oesterreich wrote:
 > I try to write a function that returns a list of all
 > Revisionnumbers which belong to the trunk.
 >
 > I found a method (svn_fs_youngest_rev) to get the youngest revision
 > number. Of course, I can start with 0 and count that youngest number,
 > but than I have a list which contains also the numbers of other branches.

Take a look at the use of svn_fs_node_history(), svn_fs_history_prev()
and svn_fs_history_location() in libsvn_repos/rev_hunt.c
(svn_repos_history).

Seems you could have a similar loop that builds a list of revs.