Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by brucemaki <cs...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 17:52:28 UTC

Trinidad lightweight dialog: skinnable blocked area

I'm an italian Java developer that try to buil a servlet application using
Trinidad MyFaces. I use the 1.2.8 framework release.
I'm talking about the styling on the blocked area after a dialog opening, in
particular this is my CSS code:
af|dialog::blocked-area{
    background-color: white !important;
    filter: Alpha(opacity: 50);
    -moz-opacity: 0.5;
    opacity: 0.5;
}

I've applied with success this styling on the blocked area in my CSS and
it's OK with Firefox, Safari, IE6, but it fails on IE7. It seems that IE7
ignores completely the "af|dialog::blocked-area"...but not the others
elemets like af|dialog::close-icon or af|dialog::title-bar.
Every style that i write inside this CSS block does not been applied.
I've tried a lot of workarounds without success... someone can help me
please??
Thanks a lot.

Re: Trinidad lightweight dialog: skinnable blocked area

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

please have a look at my comment [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Commented%3A-%28TRINIDAD-909%29-lightweight-dialog-modal-panelPopup---skinnable-blocked-area-p19339800.html

2008/9/5 brucemaki <cs...@gmail.com>

> I'm an italian Java developer that try to buil a servlet application using
> Trinidad MyFaces. I use the 1.2.8 framework release.
> I'm talking about the styling on the blocked area after a dialog opening,
> in
> particular this is my CSS code:
> af|dialog::blocked-area{
>    background-color: white !important;
>    filter: Alpha(opacity: 50);
>    -moz-opacity: 0.5;
>    opacity: 0.5;
> }
>
> I've applied with success this styling on the blocked area in my CSS and
> it's OK with Firefox, Safari, IE6, but it fails on IE7. It seems that IE7
> ignores completely the "af|dialog::blocked-area"...but not the others
> elemets like af|dialog::close-icon or af|dialog::title-bar.
> Every style that i write inside this CSS block does not been applied.
> I've tried a lot of workarounds without success... someone can help me
> please??
> Thanks a lot.

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -