Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by JWM <te...@malcolms.com> on 2006/03/27 08:27:27 UTC

IsSenderNotLocal matcher?

Is there a matcher that only returns true if the sender is not a hosted
domain?  I've been looking around through the matchers, and I don't seem to
find it.  It may be obvious, and I'm just overlooking it.

What I want to do is prevent spam filtering for any mail that originates
from my server.  I keep getting random spam cop false positives, and my
clients' emails gets discarded.  I'm not thrilled with the spam filters.
But I can't turn them off since they do catch a lot of spam.  I simply don't
want them to even get a shot at a piece of mail sent originally from my
server.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry