Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by vinay <vi...@mahindrabt.com> on 1999/06/24 06:17:50 UTC

Re: SOAP, Apache, JRun, Cocoon

Yaa , i think this would be possible ...
which is essentially ...
Client --- Modified Soap Server --- [Processs the Soap Request]
---Intermediate Servlet -- Cocoon -- Client ....
The problem i feel here is tht the cocoon will come into picture after the
soap request has been proccessed by the Intermediatary Servlet which can
understand Soap Response (validate it with the soap response against the soap
request that the Modified SoapServer recieved)  and try to send a text/xml
response to the Client with the inputs from the Soap Response.
Thus the Cocoon servlet will be invoked  and will be acted upon ...
Does this kinda of elements in the entire story suffice or do we need to build
some
more elements to bring cocoon into soap ...
Where do we write the XSl and has that goto to be generated dynamically or
otherwise .????

cheers
V i n a y

Re: SOAP, Apache, JRun, Cocoon

Posted by Bruce Lowenthal <br...@oracle.com>.
Vinay:

Your clock is wrong.  People who sort Email by date may
not see your notes..

Bruce

    Subject: Re: SOAP, Apache, JRun, Cocoon
        Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:47:50 +0530