Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Krishnendu Kunti <Kr...@infosys.com> on 2004/10/06 09:09:08 UTC

Help on Sandesha

Hi Guys

I have downloaded sandesha and setup the infrastructure, but when I run
the Scenario_1_1_Client the following stacktrace is printed, please
advise ...

Thanks in advance
Regards
Krishnendu

Client started......
(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
Sending ping messages to
http://blrkec21621.ad.infosys.com:8080/axis/services/PingService
AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
      {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

java.lang.NullPointerException
      at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.ja
va:223)
      at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.jav
a:130)
      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deseriali
zationContextImpl.java:1060)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn Source)
Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown
Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
      at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Deserializatio
nContextImpl.java:218)
      at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:640)
      at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
      at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java
:706)
      at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:94)
      at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.j
ava:32)
      at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
      at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:144)
      at
org.apache.sandesha.samples.interop.Scenario_1_1_Client.main(Scenario_1_
1_Client.java:62)

A man with a dream will not be denied

Krishnendu Kunti

SETLABS, Infosys Technologies LTD
Bangalore, India
Fax: +91 80 51102520
Mobile: 9886375255

RE: Help on Sandesha

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Dims,

I have set up the page. But seems it needs some formatting. I will do it
soon.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx

Thanks,

Jaliya