Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2009/06/09 14:36:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Axis2 1.5

Hi all:

The Apache Axis2 team is pleased to announce the release of Axis2 version 1.5.

Major Changes Since 1.4.1:
- Refactored, pluggable transports (separate jars, with deployer)
- Clustering improvements (works with EC2)
- Over 100 JIRA issues resolved

You can find the new version at the usual location:
  http://ws.apache.org/axis2

Please report any issues via JIRA:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2.

As always, we welcome any and all feedback at:
  axis-dev@ws.apache.org - for developer-related questions/concerns
  axis-user@ws.apache.org - for general questions, usage, etc.

Thanks for your interest in Apache Axis2!

--Glen Daniels

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Axis2 1.5

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Andreas: