Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/12/22 22:01:52 UTC

FYI: Hoss out of commission for a while

Just a quick heads up ... i'm on vacation from Dec15-Jan2 ... normally
when i'm on vacation i still manage to get in some quality Solr/Lucene
time late at night after my fiance goes to sleep, but on this vacation i
have gotten sick (yes, again. That's 4 times since thanksgiving for those
of you who are keeping score) and find myself vastly behind on reading
most of my mail ... let alone replying to stuff that i want to reply to.

So now you know.  I'm not ignoring any threads ... well, ... actually I am
ignoreing lots of threads, but not by choice ... well, actually it is by
choice, but it's not a malicious choice.

-Hoss