Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/25 08:51:50 UTC

VXQuery JIRA permissions

Hi Jochen,

Would it be possible to add Till and myself to the Project Leader role
in JIRA so that we can add users?

Currently Preston has been committing code to SVN, but he is unable to
modify JIRA tickets because he is not a user in JIRA. We would like to
add him as a user with write privileges.

Thanks,
Vinayak

Re: VXQuery JIRA permissions

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'll create a Jira issue.

--
In other words: what could be seen as a socially debilitating failure
of character can certainly work to your advantage too. (Linus

Re: VXQuery JIRA permissions

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Seems to work great (judging from all the JIRA changes that I see :) ).

Thanks!
Till

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Jochen. I am now able to add users.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.