Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kush Desai <ku...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/07/20 16:07:30 UTC

Re: Database Browser Portlet

Hi all,

I've finally managed to get Jetspeed going on my machine but now the database browser doesnt work as expected. I want to modify this databrowser to become a generic database viewer and editor. But it doesnt match up with whats described in the documentation. I dont get any edit/delete links. I added them by modifying the xreg file but when I click on them, even though they're linked to another portlet (CoffeeForm), it doesnt go anywhere. It only seems to refresh the page I was on.

I think some files are missing from the distro. If anybody is using this database browser, can you please send me the xreg file and the associated vm and java/class files. I'd really really appreciate it.

Thanks
Kush