Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2021/03/25 11:28:27 UTC

Performance

Hi,

As of after build#262, 6.1.0 snapshot, we noticed an increase of around
30% in CPU and RAM usage.

Our production server used to be running 50% of ram and CPU, however,
now, sometimes CPU goes up to 90%. The environment did change, that is 5
rooms, 7-12 members in a room audio only.

Re: Performance

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
spikes, sorry fore the typo.

Ali