Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Petr Knez <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 09:20:54 UTC

Unable to run paragraph

Hi,
we are time to time facing problem with Zeppelin where users are not able
to run paragraphs (for spark & livy interpreter) and only chance to fix
this problem is restart whole Zeppelin instance via (./zeppelin-daemon.sh
restart).

We are using Zeppelin 0.7.2 on top od CDH 5.10.2

Scenario:
When is Zeppelin in problematic state (we still don't know how this
situation happen)

In case of click on "Run this Paragraph" icon within paragraph nothing
happen.
No error, no response. But user still can access to other menus like
Interpreters,... . Restart Interpreter not fix this problem.

Anyone facing the same problem?

Petr

Re: Unable to run paragraph

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Did you try to check out log files:
- zeppelin server logs
- interpreter logs?
These log files should appear under ${ZEPPLIN_HOME}/logs