Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 22:26:06 UTC

[warn] worker http://ip_maquina/ already used by another worker

Hi,

I have a webcluster and I'm prioritize the requests.

I modify request_rec adding a field called prior and conditional test ( IF()
) in mod_rewrite for classify.

All time that start APACHE show the follow:
# sudo apachectl -k start
[warn] worker http://ip_maquina/ already used by another worker

What's this ??

Thank you.
Ricardo

Re: [warn] worker http://ip_maquina/ already used by another worker

Posted by ricardo13 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I studied this error and I undestand that error is created for ProxyPass.

My httpd.conf:

<IfModule rewrite_module>
        RewriteEngine on

        RewriteLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/rewrite_log
        RewriteLogLevel 5

        RewriteLock /usr/local/apache2/logs/file.lock
        RewriteMap prgmap prg:/usr/local/apache2/admControl # the output is
"/server1/" or "/server2/"
        RewriteRule ^(.*) ${prgmap:$1} [PT]

</IfModule>

ProxyPass /server1/ http://192.168.2.29/index.html