Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2008/12/13 18:19:17 UTC

http://couchdb.apache.org/

Dear CouchDB Friends,

The Apache CouchDB project was voted to be top level project within
the Apache Software Foundation. This is a big deal! Over the last couple
of days, the infrastructure of the project was moved from the incubator
to it's new place. Special thanks to Joe Schaefer (joes) of the
Infrastructure
team for handing the migrations.

The changes include new mailing lists, a new SVN repository location
and a new website domain: http://couchdb.apache.org/

The info for the changed things can be found on the new site. You
don't need to subscribe to the new mailing lists. If you were subscribed
to one of the old ones, you have been migrated. Make sure to post
new messages to the new addresses and adjust your mail filter rules.

There are a few more things that need to be done (like the issue
tracker),
but I thought to give you an intermediate update.

Cheers
Jan

Re: http://couchdb.apache.org/

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 13 Dec 2008, at 18:19, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> There are a few more things that need to be done (like the issue
> tracker),
> but I thought to give you an intermediate update.

Well, not exactly. The issue tracker can stay where it is. I think we're
done moving.

Cheers
Jan

Re: http://couchdb.apache.org/