Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/09/19 20:33:37 UTC

[Trinidad] Plugins 123 release ?

Hi,

not to bug you, but what are your takes on a release of the 1.2.3
plugins. The unified one :-)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] Plugins 123 release ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
So,
I updated the nbuild now, so, I think I'll provide a release candidate
on Saturday for the unified plugins.

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
that works,