Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bobby Mitchell <bo...@niac.usra.edu> on 2002/08/12 18:35:32 UTC

Authentication Problem

I'm having trouble getting the authentication samples to work in
2.1-dev, on Tomcat 4.0.2.

I get the following error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpResponseFacade.sendRedirect(HttpResponseFacade.java:173)
at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpResponse.sendRedirect(HttpResponse.java:132)
at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpEnvironment.redirect(HttpEnvironment.java:198)
at
org.apache.cocoon.environment.ForwardRedirector.redirect(ForwardRedirector.java:115)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.RedirectToURINode.invoke(RedirectToURINode.java:91)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:157)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:155)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:327)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:309)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:131)
[...]
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:999)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:190)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
at
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:1012)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

--
Robert J. (Bobby) Mitchell
Systems Administrator

Re: sunrise and jdk1.4

Posted by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr>.
Thanks,

I modified my catalina.bat to harcode the endorsed dir and now it works.
Thanks

Johann

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok,

Re: sunrise and jdk1.4

Posted by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr>.

RE: sunrise and jdk1.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Re: sunrise and jdk1.4

Posted by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr>.
Yes, I have the rights jar in the endorsed directory under
java_home\lib\jre\endorsed.
I am using Tomcat 4.1.8-LE-1.4 and cocoon from CVS. Any ideas?

TIA,

johann

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

sunrise and jdk1.4