Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Humayun Arafat <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 13:12:18 UTC

JPG to SVG to JPG

Hi Everyone,

I can transfer a file from jpg to svg to jpg using batik.
But when I want to transfer from svg to jpg there is some problem.
if I change the width or height it does not show the full picture.
It shows some portion of the picture.
I am new in this topic
please help
Thank u advance

Regards
Arafat

Re: JPG to SVG to JPG

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Arafat,

"Humayun Arafat" <ha...@gmail.com> wrote on 07/16/2007 07:12:18 AM:

> I can transfer a file from jpg to svg to jpg using batik.
> But when I want to transfer from svg to jpg there is some problem.
> if I change the width or height it does not show the full picture.
> It shows some portion of the picture.
> I am new in this topic

   You need to set the viewBox attribute on the root SVG element.
This tells the SVG renderer what portion of the infinate
canvas should be mapped to the given width and height.