Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ritu Sabharwal <rs...@Brocade.com> on 2014/05/21 23:28:29 UTC

How does Jenkins test new plugin for new device support?

Hi,

I am adding a new plugin for supporting new device.
Once the code is reviewed and committed to Git, would Jenkins run the automated tests only for the management server and not the plugin code because it would not have the new hardware to test it with.

How does that happen ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.

RE: How does Jenkins test new plugin for new device support?

Posted by Ritu Sabharwal <rs...@Brocade.com>.
Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for the reply. I will keep a watch on other communication thread for hardware.

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

RE: How does Jenkins test new plugin for new device support?

Posted by Ritu Sabharwal <rs...@Brocade.com>.
Hello,