Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/23 17:27:33 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.7.0 (Passed)

The vote to release Apache Knox 0.7.0 has passed with the following votes:

+1 (binding):
Kevin Minder
Sumit Gupta
Larry McCay

+1 (non-binding):
none

-1:
none

With 3 positive binding votes and no negative votes, the release vote
passes.

Thanks to everyone for making this release happen!

Kevin.