Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/26 19:05:41 UTC

Re: Regarding contribution to CloudStack project

Hi Abhinav,

Nice that you have taken interest in cloudstack.
It is really excellent.

Free ebook is available at below link.
http://it-ebooks.info/book/2930/

Thanks,
Jitendra

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hey Abhinav,

You can start here at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+101

It has the basic to start with CloudStack. You can also refer to http://www.slideshare.net/RadhikaNair/cloud-stack-forbeginners

Please let us know if you have any queries.

-Radhika

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Hello Abhinav,

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.