Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by fyrachek <fy...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 18:36:02 UTC

[Apache ODE] deploy bpel

I created a project for example project HelloWorld2(ODE examples).
I try to invoke remote webservice on my machine.
It's wsdl and xsd files i added to HelloWorld2 project folder.

To remote webservice wsdl i added this code to invoke it's service

<WSDL:definitions
xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype">

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType">
<plnk:role name="sbmadminservices72Provider"
portType="tns:sbmadminservices72PortType"/>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

and this code to main bpel file

<import location="sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
namespace="http://localhost:80/gsoap/sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />

<partnerLinks>

<partnerLink name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLink"
partnerLinkType="test2:sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType"
myRole="sbmadminservices72Provider" />

</partnerLinks>

There is no errors while deploying at ode log file ( i have switched log
level to TRACE)

But when i using SopaUI to post request to this project end-point ...I
received an error

<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld</faultstring>;
<detail>
<Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the
endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld

Where was my mistake ?

this is my project ->>>>>>>>>
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24736675/HelloWorld2.rar project link

Re: [Apache ODE] deploy bpel

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
On 29 March 2011 22:06, fyrachek <fy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I created a project for example project HelloWorld2(ODE examples).
> I try to invoke remote webservice on my machine.
> It's wsdl and xsd files i added to HelloWorld2 project folder.
>
> To remote webservice wsdl i added this code to invoke it's service
>
> <WSDL:definitions
> xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype">
>
> <plnk:partnerLinkType name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType">
> <plnk:role name="sbmadminservices72Provider"
> portType="tns:sbmadminservices72PortType"/>
> </plnk:partnerLinkType>
>
> and this code to main bpel file
>
> <import location="sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
> namespace="http://localhost:80/gsoap/sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
> importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />
>

> <partnerLinks>

> <partnerLink name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLink"
> partnerLinkType="test2:sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType"
> myRole="sbmadminservices72Provider" />

Since this partnerlink was added to invoke external service, you should
provide the "partnerRole" instead of "myRole".

> </partnerLinks>
>

> There is no errors while deploying at ode log file ( i have switched log
> level to TRACE)
>
> But when i using SopaUI to post request to this project end-point ...I
> received an error
>
> <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
> <faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld</faultstring>;
> <detail>
> <Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the
> endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld

Check whether the service name is correct. You can verify this from the
wsdl.

> Where was my mistake ?
>
> this is my project ->>>>>>>>>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24736675/HelloWorld2.rar project link

Waruna Ranasinghe

blog: http://warunapw.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/warunapww
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/waruna
www.facebook.com/waruna.ranasinghe

Re: [Apache ODE] deploy bpel

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <de...@wso2.com>.
On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:06 PM, fyrachek <fy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I created a project for example project HelloWorld2(ODE examples).
> I try to invoke remote webservice on my machine.
> It's wsdl and xsd files i added to HelloWorld2 project folder.
>
> To remote webservice wsdl i added this code to invoke it's service
>
> <WSDL:definitions
> xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype">
>
> <plnk:partnerLinkType name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType">
> <plnk:role name="sbmadminservices72Provider"
> portType="tns:sbmadminservices72PortType"/>
> </plnk:partnerLinkType>
>
> and this code to main bpel file
>
> <import location="sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
> namespace="http://localhost:80/gsoap/sbmadminservices72.wsdl"
> importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />
>

> <partnerLinks>

> <partnerLink name="sbmadminservices72PartnerLink"
> partnerLinkType="test2:sbmadminservices72PartnerLinkType"
> myRole="sbmadminservices72Provider" />
>
> </partnerLinks>
>

> There is no errors while deploying at ode log file ( i have switched log
> level to TRACE)
>
> But when i using SopaUI to post request to this project end-point ...I
> received an error
>
> <faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
> <faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld</faultstring>;
> <detail>
> <Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the
> endpoint reference (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld

One simple thing you can do is to try
http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld?wsdl in a browser and check
whether the WSDL for the service is there.

> Where was my mistake ?
>
> this is my project ->>>>>>>>>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24736675/HelloWorld2.rar project link

Denis