Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com> on 2002/02/13 04:46:45 UTC

Virtual Hosts and SSI's

I'm fairly new with setting up an apache web server. I have a Red Hat
7.1 machine here at my house, and I installed Apache 1.3.3 on it. I went
through the httpd.conf file at set my virtual hosting up with IP's on
the localnetwork so I can test some sites that way. 198.162.x.x, etc....

What's happening now is none of my SSI's or any CSS's are working. I've
made sure the ServerParse line for .shtml is uncommented in the
httpd.conf, but it's still not working.

IS there something I'm missing to make Server Side Includes and the
Cascading Style Sheets work?

Re: Virtual Hosts and SSI's

Posted by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com>.
Thanks, I'll try that...and I'm using 1.3.23 missed the 2 there.

Re: Virtual Hosts and SSI's

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.