Posted to users@camel.apache.org by beat glattfelder <be...@glattfelder.com> on 2010/01/21 12:03:51 UTC

camel-quickfix example

Hey camel riders

I have tried the PassivefixGateway example in the test source, but it did
not behave as expected. Though it's supposed route async responses back to
the client it simply wont. Looking at the source, I reckon this behavior is
by design, since the Processor registered with the "quickfix-client"
endpoint simply logs the message.
How can one configure the route in the example to relay back messages
through up the route - or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot

Re: camel-quickfix example

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Get the attention of Charles Moulliard as he works on that component
and with FIX etc.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:03 PM, beat glattfelder <be...@glattfelder.com> wrote:

> Hey camel riders
>
> I have tried the PassivefixGateway example in the test source, but it did
> not behave as expected. Though it's supposed route async responses back to
> the client it simply wont. Looking at the source, I reckon this behavior is
> by design, since the Processor registered with the "quickfix-client"
> endpoint simply logs the message.
> How can one configure the route in the example to relay back messages
> through up the route - or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks a lot

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/