Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Markus Wolf <ma...@nmmn.com> on 2009/11/10 11:41:53 UTC

Karaf + ActiveMQ

Re: Karaf + ActiveMQ

Posted by Markus Wolf <ma...@nmmn.com>.

Re: Karaf + ActiveMQ

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to deploy the activemq core bundle without too much
problems.  The commands for activemq that are part of servicemix can't
be easily deployed, unless you use the latest snapshots.  So use karaf
1.0 + activemq 5.3, and if you really need the commands, grab the
latest servicemix snapshots for those bundles.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 11:41, Markus Wolf <ma...@nmmn.com> wrote:

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet