Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com> on 2011/03/14 22:11:31 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 + Glassfish 3.1

I'm trying to deploy a cocoon 2.2 app to Glassfish 3.1 but it's not
working, the app deploys on Geronimo 2.2. Anyone has a sample (or is
using) Glassfish with Cocoon 2.2? The error I'm getting in Glassfish is:

SEVERE: Exception while loading the app :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException:
bean with name 'com.spectron.website.webapp-home.service': Cannot
resolve reference to bean 'com.spectron.website.webapp-logger.service'
while setting bean property 'connections' with key [TypedStringValue:
value [loggerBlock], target type [null]]; nested exception is
bean with name 'com.spectron.website.webapp-logger.service': Invocation
of init method failed; nested exception is
java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not resolve
blockcontext:/webapp-logger/ due to java.net.MalformedURLException:
Unknown block name webapp-logger in block context uri
blockcontext:/webapp-logger/