Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/07/23 07:48:20 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...... PLEASE READ ON....

Just rec'd the email listed below.
Ugh... Guess I checked in too much junk -- all the html for the site.
Why do we need to keep this in cvs -- its all generated anyway?
In addition, it adds to the total download time for people getting the code.

Anyone want to vote on removing the /docs/site directory.

-------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<je...@jakarta.apache.org>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 100000 bytes
(#5.2.3)

Date: 23 Jul 2001 05:28:21 -0000
From: taylor@apache.org
To: jakarta-jetspeed-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site administration.html
application-development.html branches.html code-standards.html
content-syndication.html contributors.html customizer.html
developer-notes.html diskcache.html faq.html features.html icalendar.html
index.html install.html license.html psml.html resources.html todo.html
uml.html usejetspeed.html wap.html

taylor      01/07/22 22:28:21

  Modified:    docs/site administration.html application-development.html
                        branches.html code-standards.html
                        content-syndication.html contributors.html
                        customizer.html developer-notes.html diskcache.html
                        faq.html features.html icalendar.html index.html
                        install.html license.html psml.html resources.html
                        todo.html uml.html usejetspeed.html wap.html
  Log:
  -- Portlet Catalog documentation, contributed by Paul Spencer.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.12      +14 -14    jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site/administration.html

etc........

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...... PLEASE READ ON....

Posted by Stan Pinte <st...@wanadoo.be>.
+1 again.

At 23:55 22/07/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>+1
>

>--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> > Just rec'd the email listed below.
> > Ugh... Guess I checked in too much junk -- all the
> > html for the site.
> > Why do we need to keep this in cvs -- its all
> > generated anyway?
> > In addition, it adds to the total download time for
> > people getting the code.
> >
> > Anyone want to vote on removing the /docs/site
> > directory.

> > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
> > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
> > the following addresses.
> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
> > didn't work out.
> >
> > <je...@jakarta.apache.org>:
> > ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages
> > larger than 100000 bytes
> > (#5.2.3)
> >
> > --- Below this line is a copy of the message.

> > Date: 23 Jul 2001 05:28:21 -0000
> > From: taylor@apache.org
> > To: jakarta-jetspeed-cvs@apache.org
> > Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site
> > administration.html
> > application-development.html branches.html
> > code-standards.html
> > content-syndication.html contributors.html
> > customizer.html
> > developer-notes.html diskcache.html faq.html
> > features.html icalendar.html
> > index.html install.html license.html psml.html
> > resources.html todo.html
> > uml.html usejetspeed.html wap.html
> >
> > taylor      01/07/22 22:28:21
> >
> >   Modified:    docs/site administration.html
> > application-development.html
> >                         branches.html
> > code-standards.html
> >                         content-syndication.html
> > contributors.html
> >                         customizer.html
> > developer-notes.html diskcache.html
> >                         faq.html features.html
> > icalendar.html index.html
> >                         install.html license.html
> > psml.html resources.html
> >                         todo.html uml.html
> > usejetspeed.html wap.html
> >   Log:
> >   -- Portlet Catalog documentation, contributed by
> > Paul Spencer.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.12      +14 -14
> > jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site/administration.html
> >

> > etc........

> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >

>=====
>Let's Empowering Open Source

Stanislas Pinte
Computer Consultant

Sales Director
Alto Software

20 Pl St Jacques
B-4000 Liège
Tel+Fax: +32 -(0)4 221 35 08
GSM: +32 -(0)478 57 61 80
web: http://www.altosw.be
email: stan@altosw.be

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...... PLEASE READ ON....

Posted by Stan Pinte <st...@wanadoo.be>.
At 11:36 23/07/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>-1 currently.
>
>It's in the jakarta projects guidelines.

and anyway is not bothering anyone doing a "cvs update"...true? so I change
my vote from +1 to -1

Stanislas Pinte
Computer Consultant

Sales Director
Alto Software

20 Pl St Jacques
B-4000 Liège
Tel+Fax: +32 -(0)4 221 35 08
GSM: +32 -(0)478 57 61 80
web: http://www.altosw.be
email: stan@altosw.be

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/docs/site ...... PLEASE READ ON....

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
-1 currently.

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
+1