Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Peter Goode <pe...@mrexcessive.net> on 2002/04/19 10:50:10 UTC

Re: #2 .getOutputStream() missing, it's driving me crazy ! another problem!!!!!!!

That doesn't seem to work for me... wasn't expecting it too actually -sry :-)

I still get file save dialog (in IE6) come up with filename of 'Download'.
Surely the only way to change it is change the link to the download file,
because the dialog box
is displayed before any data is fetched for the actual download... so the
headers arrive too late.