Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Luke Biddell <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 11:55:55 UTC

0.7.4 no longer installable?

Chaps,

We're using 0.7.4 here and aren't ready to go to 0.8 just yet. If I do
apt-get install cassandra=0.7.4 on a clean machine it appears to be
unavailable. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Luke

RE: 0.7.4 no longer installable?

Posted by Gert van der Spoel <ge...@3edge.com>.
Alternatively you could get the deb file at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/cassandra/debian/pool/main/c/cassandra/

and go for dpkg -i cassandra_0.7.4_all.deb

CU,

Gert

Posted by Watanabe Maki <wa...@gmail.com>.
How about to download the binary kit manually?
http://cassandra.apache.org/

From iPhone