Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 15:19:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r27426 - /dev/commons/lang/3.8-SNAPSHOT-RC1/site/

Hi Rob,

Shouldn't the release plugin should do that? After a release, I usually
just blow away the whole dev folder, sub-folders and all.

Gary

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
Correct, I’m testing the release plugin adding the directories first before any of the sub-files. I think I’m getting weird parent-child commit failures in the svn mechanics.