Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by madhav whoru <re...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/29 14:29:27 UTC

Failed to dispatch.include for Portlet Application: /myapplication, servlet: /container

Kindly help me if anyone came across this error.

I am working with j2 m3 with weblogic 8.and i am using oracle 9i. and i am working with j2 cvs in myeclipse. i am building with maven eclipse plugin.

whenever i am trying to invoke my own servlet i am getting this error.

pls help me.

http://mail.yahoo.com